Wellspring Vitality is looking for a Massage Therapist to join our team of holistic wellness providers. The right candidate for this job is continually expanding their therapeutic offerings, maintains a massage license, and can provide references with their application. It is an added bonus if they also offer workout classes which are welcome in our open gym space.
Requirements for the job include:
- At Least 2 years of experience.
- References from clients and a cover letter.
- Can commit to 2 years of working at Wellspring Vitality.
Not required but highly sought-after skill sets:
- Client-centered, results-oriented, and motivated to continue expanding bodywork toolsets.
- Professional demeanor, spa or wellness center experience, commitment to excellence in time management, client relations, and team player.
- Training in multiple massage therapy modalities
- Ability to teach fitness classes such as yoga, barre, or pilates and open to working in a collaborative healing spa environment.
The therapist chosen will demonstrate an interest in Core Alignment Therapy and will pursue this certification as our current therapist, and creator of the therapy modality, cannot meet the demand and is actively searching for candidates passionate about providing CAT, a gentle non-invasive alternative to chiropractic, to clients. This is a manual therapy career-building move. More info will be provided at the third interview. To learn more about this therapy visit handsonbodyworks.com
Apply by sending your email to email@example.com or call our wellness center at (970) 872-9355. Terms are flexible for the right person.