Calling All Creatives and Writers! Join us on September 29th and October 13th for an inspiring journal-making experience led by Loretta. In these workshops, you’ll have the opportunity to craft your very own unique journal, perfect for art or writing enthusiasts.
Here’s what you can expect:
Workshop 1 (September 29th 6-8PM): Design Your Journal
– Unleash your creativity as you design and decorate your journal covers and a selection of initial pages.
Workshop 2 (October 13th 6-8PM): Bind Your Journal
– Discover the art of journal binding using the Coptic stitch method as you assemble the covers and pages to create your personalized journal.
– All necessary materials are included in the workshop fee.
– Each workshop is priced at just $30, payment is made directly to Loretta.
– RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cost: $30 per student per workshop, including all materials.
– Location: outdoors at Emma’s farm 9264 3200 Rd Hotchkiss 81419 from 6-8PM.
A little about myself. I escaped the city about a year ago and now live in Hotchkiss. I was (am still at heart) an art teacher for over 21 years. I taught K-12, summer art camps, and after-school programs. I am also an herbalist, level II Reiki practitioner, and currently becoming certified as a Neurographic Art Specialist. My favorite part about art is experimenting and sharing my passion.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore your artistic side and learn from a seasoned educator. Reserve your spot today for one or both of these enriching journal-making workshops!
For inquiries and registration, please contact email@example.com or call (970) 872-9355 to get on the RSVP list.